Come join us on January 14th, 2023, for a day of food, friends, and festivities! We will have classes, a silent auction, A&S displays/competition, dessert revel/competition, dancing, children’s activities and lots of delicious food! The event will be held at Shoaff Park in the River Lodge Pavilion.
Facebook Event – https://fb.me/e/26CxO1tKJ
Google Map link – https://goo.gl/maps/KngtWcny6RM1ExMEA
- Site opens at 11:00. This is a DRY site.
- Site is handicap accessible. Service animals are welcome.
- Please enjoy a cup of soup and a slice of bread for a light lunch. Feel free to bring your own snacks.
- Silent auction – 11:00 until 4:30. Bidding will take place online but items will be onsite for your browsing pleasure.
- Classes 12:00 until 3:00. See listing below for class information
- Kids craft corner
- Baronial Court – 3:30
- Wassail and hors d’oeuvres-4:00 until 5:00. Get your last minute bids in the Silent Auction in by 4:30!
- Dinner – 5:00 until 6:00. Please bring a dish based on your modern last name. We will be live streaming dinner, so join us if you please.
- Dancing and Dessert Revel – 6:30 until 8:30. There will be a dessert competition arranged by Lady Zillia.
- Site closes at 9:00 pm
Hors d'oeuvres A-G Salads/Vegetables H-N Side dishes O-Z
Introduction to Mead Making
German Long Sword
Gores and Gussetts
Introduction to Illumination
If you have questions about the event, please reach out to the Event Staff:
Maggie (Wendy Martin-Glick): email@example.com
Solveig (Barb Hernandez): firstname.lastname@example.org
Eoforhild (Kristin Rinaldo): Krinaldo@gmail.com
Zilia (Tanda Fitzsimmons): email@example.com
Andries (Drew Malloy): firstname.lastname@example.org
Aoife (Connie Houck):
Baronial A&S Championship
Hadley (Hadley Rochyby):